Stretch marks, also known as striae, are indent streaks on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, and other body parts. They are pretty prevalent in pregnant women, particularly in the third trimester. Stretch marks aren’t hazardous, but they can be unpleasant. Stretch marks treatment in Delhi is available with us.
Stretch marks are a type of scarring that develops when your skin stretches or shrinks rapidly. Pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss, and bodybuilding are all common causes. When the skin is rapidly stretched, stretch marks can appear. Stretch mark treatment in Delhi is available with Dr Handa.
Who needs stretch marks treatment in Delhi?
- If you have just lost a substantial amount of weight and want to get rid of the stretch marks caused by the excess weight,
- If you are a woman who is done having children and is concerned about the pregnancy markings on your tummy, thighs, and so on,
- You’ve had an injury that left you with unsightly scars you’d like to get rid of.
Also Read: How To Remove Stretch Marks Due To Pregnancy?
Reasons for stretch Marks
- Pregnancy: Most women who are pregnant experience stretch marks as a result of the over-stretching skin of the abdomen to accommodate the growing child
- Puberty: In adolescents and young people, the growth spurt is typical, as with those growing through puberty. This can lead to stretch marks.
- Rapid weight change: A drastic weight change in a short period can cause stretch marks.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions can contribute to stretch marks, such as Marfan’s syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome. Marfan syndrome causes a decreased elasticity of the skin tissue, and Cushing’s syndrome causes a hormonal imbalance that leads to weight gain
- Medication use: The extended use of corticosteroid topical preparations can decrease the collagen levels in the skin. Collagen is important for maintaining the skin’s structural integrity; depletion can increase the risk of stretch marks.
Stretch marks treatment in Delhi is available if stretch marks concern you and you are looking forward to smoother skin.
Procedure of Stretch Marks Treatment in Delhi
When applied to your skin, retinoids and other derivatives of vitamin A may improve the appearance of stretch marks that are less than a few months old. Tretinoin aids in the rebuilding of a protein in the skin known as collagen, making stretch marks appear more natural. Tretinoin can cause skin irritation.
LASER AND LIGHT THERAPIES-
There are numerous light and laser therapies available that may stimulate collagen growth or promote elasticity.
A hand-held device with tiny needles that stimulate collagen growth is used in this type of treatment. This technique, which has a lower risk of pigmentation changes than laser therapy, is the preferred first line of defense for people with deeper skin tones.
Also Read: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks: 11 Ways To Try For Visible Results
Treatment options available for stretch marks
can be challenging to treat. Some of the most widely used treatments for stretch marks are:
Laser Skin Resurfacing
- The lasers generate heat energy that is responsible for the break up of fibroblasts, especially on raised marks, to make them in alignment with the skin.
- The laser resurfacing is targeted directly at the stretch marks, and the surrounding skin is not affected.
- It stimulates collagen production and then fills up to remodel the treated area
- The new influx of the fibres creates an even appearance and a compellingly visible reduction in the stretch marks.
- Treatments last roughly about 30 minutes, and multiple sessions are often required depending on the age and size of the stretch marks.
- Symptoms such as redness, tenderness, bruising, and some swelling are common, and all of these usually clear up within a week to ten days.
Microneedling (Collagen induction therapy)
- Microneedling is a very effective treatment for stretch marks.
- The process uses several tiny needles to create a controlled injury that breaks up the collagen on the existing scar
- On healing, it stimulates new collagen production in the treatment areas to add volume and achieve a smoother consistency in the skin.
- This treatment is great for those who are prone to hyperpigmentation
- Chemical peels are used to remove the superficial layer of the skin to regenerate new tissue.
- This treatment is best for marks that are medium in size.
- When performed under an expert dermatologist or aesthetic surgeon, the results are very desirable
- Following the treatment, you may expect to see redness and swelling that disappears in a few hours to a couple of days at most.
- Procedures like a tummy tuck will help to alleviate stretch marks between the bikini line and your belly button.
At Handa plastic surgery clinic, we have all these treatments available and more for your stretch marks treatment in Delhi.
How much does it cost to remove stretch marks in India?
The cost of stretch mark removal depends upon the location of the clinic. Here is an estimate of the cost in major cities:
||Cost of treatment per session
||Rs 3500 – 5200
||Rs 3000 – 10000
||Rs 3400 – 7800
||Rs 2700- 4800
||Rs 1800 – 4350
Also Read: Stretch Marks Treatment Cost In India
Advantages of stretch marks treatment
- The stretch marks fade away to the extent where it is difficult to distinguish.
- Most of these treatments entail very little pain and a numbing agent is used.
- This treatment stimulates natural collagen production for a natural appearance.
Several risk factors also have been associated with the development of stretches and include:
- A strong family history
- Chronic medical conditions
- Increased BMI before pregnancy
- Increased birth weight of the baby in pregnant women.
Dr. Handa is your best choice for stretch marks treatment in Delhi
What to expect after Stretch Marks Treatment in Delhi?
After a consultation, we can decide if you are a good candidate for this treatment after a consultation. Your skin’s condition, in particular your skin type, skin tone, and the severity of your stretch marks will be examined by Dr Handa during the consultation. We might also learn about your dietary preferences and aesthetic objectives. We will discuss your expectations for the course of treatment and look into any additional options for care that might be available to you.
Most patients want to hear that results are instant or, at the very least, appear quickly. Most laser or light-based treatments rely on the body’s natural regenerative abilities, which means that for most people, the first results appear after a cycle of new cell turnover, which takes 3 to 4 weeks for adults.
You may need three to five treatment sessions to achieve the desired flawless result. In as little as 6 months, laser stretch marks and other scars can be completely removed or greatly reduced. Dr Handa is your best choice for stretch mark treatment in Delhi.
Why Choose Us?
- We believe that each person is unique, so their skin is also.
- That is why we adapt our treatments to your specific needs and desires to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
- You can rely on our expert knowledge and expertise, which comes only from years of experience in the industry, to consistently generate the greatest outcomes.
- Our welcoming practitioners take pride in making you feel at ease and in their compassionate approach to each individual.
- We have always been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology for stretch marks treatment in Delhi.
- We only utilise the most advanced technology to execute your treatments, ensuring safety and the best outcomes possible.
- We take our ethics very seriously and strictly adhere to the professional/client confidentiality agreement. We always keep your personal information secure.