In this procedure, excess fat and skin are removed from the body, giving your abdomen a flat and toned look.
Do you insanely long for a taut tummy? Are a stern diet plan and vigorous exercise not helpful enough? A tummy tuck is surely worth a shot!
A tummy tuck, medically known as “abdominoplasty”, is primarily a surgery that flattens the abdomen generally by removing the extra skin and fats layered upon it. A well-toned look is given by repositioning the remaining skin.
A tummy tuck is, most essentially, useful in the case of women having multiple pregnancies or people who have loose skin due to aging, and also when there is a fierce weight gain. It’s imperative to comprehend the procedures involved in a tummy tuck surgery so that you are well prepared before being operated upon. By and large, two procedures are recommended depending on your body type-
- Complete abdominoplasty: Also known as a full tummy tuck, it involves treatment of the complete abdomen from one hip bone to the other hip bone. Consequently, the skin, tissues, and muscles are shaped up as required. This surgery results in the formation of a new belly button.
- Partial abdominoplasty: Mini tummy tuck or partial abdominoplasty is most suitable in cases where excess fat deposits are detected below the navel. It doesn’t necessarily form a new belly button. It is a relatively quicker surgery, often involving an average of two hours.
Right Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery
A comprehensive consultation with the doctor will help you determine if you are rightly suited for tummy tuck surgery in Delhi or not. However, some of the common factors that would influence your eligibility are-
- Loose skin around the abdomen- the fundamental gist of tummy tuck in Delhi is to remove excess fats. If there is no loose skin, you might not qualify for the surgery.
- Overall health condition- although this surgery doesn’t leave any significant health complications. However, good physical health is an essential precondition for the performance of this surgery.
- You had a baby or you lost immense weight- both pregnancy and obesity rigorously stretch your belly skin and cause severe damage to the abdominal muscles causing it to hang even after reaching a healthy weight. Tummy tuck in Delhi is an effective remedy for it.
- You have realistic expectations- you’ll make a good candidate for a tummy tuck in Delhi if you understand the procedure and possible results in its entirety. For example, if you follow post-operative care while maintaining a healthy lifestyle, you are likely to accomplish your best results.
Tummy Tuck Surgery: Procedure, Cost, And Benefits
Why is Tummy Tuck Surgery Done?
If you're losing an excessive amount of weight and now you want to get rid of the extra fat or saggy fat that is left behind, tummy tuck surgery is the perfect option for you. It is a cosmetic procedure done to remove the extra fat and is also known as abdominoplasty. It is suggested by the best surgeons to people who have good overall health but want to get rid of excess and saggy skin or fat deposits on the stomach that do not respond to other treatments. Tummy tuck surgery in Delhi can be performed on both men and women who lose a lot of weight and result in loose skin.
Tummy tuck surgery can be done if :
- You have excess fat in the abdomen region which does not go with exercise.
- Your abdomen shape is affected by pregnancy or excessive weight loss.
What Tummy Tuck Surgery Can/Can't Do?
A tummy tuck is a procedure that is designed to firm your tummy and there are two types of a tummy tuck. The full tummy tuck procedure tightens your abdominal muscles and repairs separation along with the excess skin. On the other hand mini Tummy tuck removes only a bit of excess fat and skin. However, it is the best-known treatment for enhancing the contours of the abdomen but it also has some limitations. Let us discuss what a tummy tuck can and can't do:
- A tummy tuck can provide a flat and toned abdomen by removing stubborn fat and tightening the abdominal muscles. However, it does have limits as well.
- Tummy tuck does offer permanent results but it does not make you immune to weight gain and it cannot prevent future weight gain. Poor lifestyle and diet habits can lead to weight gain.
- A tummy tuck can remove extra skin and will flatten your abdomen. It cannot remove the stretch marks in the upper part of abdomen because skin below the umbilicus is removed and not above the umbilicus.
Types of Tummy Tuck In Delhi
Mini tummy tuck
This targets the area of the tummy beneath the navel by making a single incision at the bikini line that is easily hidden beneath a swimsuit and stretches the skin down while smoothing and adjusting the skin.
Full stomach tuck
This is the most frequent type of tummy tuck treatment since it focuses on the entire midsection, removes drooping skin from both the upper and lower abdomen, and tightens the abdominal muscles necessary to give you a more toned waistline.
An extended stomach tuck is most typically used for individuals who require considerable skin removal. This is accomplished by making a single incision around the abdomen and reaching the hips to tighten the skin equally down across the tummy. Tummy tuck in Delhi is available at our facility and performed by our expert surgeons.
How To Prepare For A Tummy Tuck Surgery?
You have to prepare for a tummy tuck surgery in advance. There are some factors to prepare yourself :
- To prepare yourself you must have a healthy stable weight.
- Try to fuel your body with proper nutrition by consuming low-fat and high-protein foods especially the week before surgery
- Stop taking medications and notify your surgeon about all medications that you take.
- Stop smoking and tobacco eating as it will reduce your chances of having surgery-related complications.
- On the day of surgery, you will be instructed to not eat or drink anything.
Recovery Tips Post Abdominoplasty
- Post successful abdominoplasty your surgeon will prescribe medications to relieve pain.
- You may have some swelling, bruising & discomfort in the first 24 to 48 hours, however, it is only temporary and diminishes over time.
- Patients will be advised to take proper rest with hips and knees bent to minimize repair pressure.
- You also have to wear an abdominal binder for extra support around the abdomen.
- Specific aftercare instructions should be given by the surgeon and should not be avoided as it will help to fade the scar in 3 to 6 months.
- Strenuous activity is strictly restricted for about four to six weeks and you can resume work in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid sudden movements, lifting weights, etc., for about two weeks.
Tummy Tuck surgery cost in Delhi
The tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi generally varies from person to person. However, the cost of surgery can’t be reckoned in isolation. It is the interplay of various factors that determine the tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi. Some of the considerable factors are-
- Doctor’s fee
- Post operative care
- Appointments scheduled
- Medications prescribed
Myths and Facts about tummy tuck surgery
Best Doctors for Tummy Tuck Surgery in Delhi
It is to be heartily remembered that a little pain took before the surgery can do wonders. Do a thorough study on the renowned surgeons for a particular treatment. Research their records and experience. Check their reviews online. Additionally, visit them and make an exhaustive consultation to know their expertise.
What are the risks of Tummy Tuck?
Undergoing the Tummy tuck surgery in Delhi is generally a very safe experience. There are no major risks, but in some instances, a patient might see the following complications:
- The procedure can lead to the formation of scars if proper care is not taken afterward.
- And during the tummy tuck surgery, that is a fresh incision that can get infected pretty easily. Infections are another common risk factor after surgery.
- Seroma is another possibility after the surgery. It is a condition where excessive fluid gets accumulated within the skin.
- There is a slight possibility of nerve damage during surgery if proper instructions are not
What are the benefits of Tummy Tuck in Delhi?
A tummy tuck surgery has several benefits:
- It helps in improving the overall posture of the body. As the extra weight and fat from the belly area are removed, the body appears leaner, slimmer, and proportionate.
- Undergoing tummy tuck surgery gives you the confidence to wear anything you want, and you don't have to hide your body under baggy clothes.
- It helps in tightening the loose abdominal muscles after pregnancy.
- A tummy tuck surgery in Delhi can help significantly with targeted fat loss where specific areas of the body like the belly or thighs can be targeted to suck extra fat.
Tummy Tuck Post Pregnancy
What to expect on the day of tummy tuck surgery?
On the day of the surgery, intravenous sedation and general anaesthetic are used.
The amount of extra skin will affect the shape and length of the incision. The underlying weaker abdominal muscles are restored once the abdominal skin is raised. The excess skin is removed, and the remaining skin is sutured together. The belly button is pushed to the surface and sutured into place.
Tummy Tuck Aftercare and Recovery
- Moving as soon as possible after surgery is important to help prevent blood clots from developing, and you should rest at an angle.
- You will be given pain relievers to control the pain and facilitate a speedier recovery.
- You'll need to wear a special abdominal brace at home to help you heal, prevent fluid buildup, and provide support. Depending on your doctor's recommendation, you should wear it for six weeks or longer.
Visit us for the best tummy tuck surgery in Delhi and achieve the desired results.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost In Delhi
The tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi is relatively less making it an affordable surgical procedure for everyone. The cost of tummy tuck surgery in Delhi varies and depends upon many factors.
- Technique and equipment used during the surgery.
- Areas of the body on which surgery has to be done
- .Patient’s profile
- Type of tummy tuck surgery (mini or full). The cost of a full tummy tuck is higher because it involves tightening the muscles throughout the abdomen.
- Surgeon and anaesthetist’s fee
- Hospitalization expenses
- Diagnostic tests
- Pre and post-op medications
- Post-surgery care and consultations
It is best to get the total cost of tummy tuck surgery in Delhi by consulting the surgeon. He will evaluate all factors and will let you know the accurate estimate at the visit. At The Handa Aesthetics, experts take the time to carefully examine their patients’ expectations to choose the most appropriate surgical approach and achieve the greatest results. To get the best tummy tuck in Delhi visit Handa Aesthetics, one of the best clinics having doctors with profound experience. Also, they are efficiently equipped with the most advanced surgical equipment. Visit Handa Aesthetics for the best tummy tuck surgery in Delhi and achieve the desired results.
Why Choose Handa Aesthetics for Tummy Tuck surgery in Delhi
At Handa Aesthetics, efforts are made to satisfy the patient to the best of our ability. This is precisely why we emphasize a detailed pre-surgery consultation. It assists the patient in understanding the procedure, its need, and the possible complications so that he/she is well informed and well prepared for it. Our doctors have a profound experience. Moreover, we are efficiently equipped with the most advanced surgical equipment.