Lip reduction is a type of cosmetic plastic surgery that helps to achieve a balanced relationship between the upper and lower lips. It is also known as reduction cheiloplasty. The goal is to improve the appearance of the lips while keeping their normal function. Read on to find out more about the procedure, lip reduction surgery cost in india, who it is right for, and more
This procedure, however, is not only done for cosmetic reasons. Some medical conditions cause drooling, poor speech, labial incompetence, or other difficulties, such as low self-esteem and social anxiety, which a lip reduction can help to alleviate.
Lip reduction surgery can often help to normalise or restore proper oral function. This is especially beneficial for those whose lips do not seal properly, resulting in drooling, poor speech, or other issues.
Lip reduction is a surgical procedure that should be carried out only by certified plastic surgeons. Schedule a consultation to learn more about lip reduction surgery cost in India and whether it is right for you.
Advantages of lip reduction / cheiloplasty
- Excess tissue (or substances) that cause lip deformity are removed.
- Balances the upper and lower lips, which improves facial harmony.
- Typically, only a local anaesthetic is required.
- It is an outpatient procedure usually completed in less than an hour.
- Most patients only require one treatment to achieve long-term results.
- There is very little downtime following the procedure.
- There are no visible scars.
Candidates for Lip Reduction
This procedure may be appropriate for anyone who wants to reduce the size of their lips in order to balance their facial proportions and improve their self-perception. However, as with any surgery, it is not suitable for everyone. The ideal candidate for this type of cosmetic surgery is someone who:
- Is a nonsmoker
- Has good health
- Has no mental illness
- Has a stable body weight
- Has realistic expectations about what to expect from the procedure
If you are considering having this lip enhancement procedure, the doctor will be able to determine if you are a good candidate during your initial consultation
Lip Reduction Preparation
The most crucial step in preparing for lip reduction surgery in delhi is selecting a plastic surgeon. It may include instructions to quit smoking, stop taking anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications or other measures.
Lip Reduction Surgery cost in India
The lip reduction surgery cost in India is typically between Rs 25000 and 50000. Several factors influence the final price you will pay, including:
- The reputation and experience of the certified plastic surgeon
- The location of the clinic
- The surgery clinic’s operational costs and staff members
- Fees for the anesthesiologist and other surgical costs
- The price of lab tests and X-rays
- Medication required following surgery.
Schedule a consultation with Dr Handa to learn more about lip reduction, lip reduction surgery cost in India, and the instructions you need to follow for the best results. Dr Handa is your best choice for lip reduction surgery in India. He is the best plastic surgeon in Delhi, practicing in a very convenient location. The state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery clinic in Delhi is well-equipped to cater to all your plastic surgery needs.